ACT updateThe safety of students and test center staff is ACT’s top priority. ACT has rescheduled its April 4 national test date to June 13 across the U.S. in response to concerns about the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19). All students registered for the April 4 test date will receive an email from ACT in the next few days informing them of the postponement and instructions for free rescheduling to June 13 or a future national test date. Learn more.
Welcome to the Career Center!Welcome! The following services are provided by the Career Center, students can stop in any time or schedule an appointment:
- Post - Secondary preparation including help with Naviance
- Career planning/Career Tours/Job Shadow opportunities
- Assessment and Interest tests
- ACT practice and other test prep opportunities
- College visits from representatives
- High school transcript requests
- Financial aid and scholarship information
- Military resources
- Conference night workshop information
- And much more!
Career and College Specialist