Youth serviceAnoka-Hennepin Community Education coordinates youth service activities and projects at all high schools. A Youth Service Coordinator at each high school coordinates meaningful leadership and service opportunities, trips and projects benefiting the community.
- Special events and activities, such as "We Day"
- Community service clubs
- Meeting service hour requirements of high school classes
Why should you get involved?
- Students can request a youth service transcript, helpful when applying for college, scholarships and jobs.
- Gain leadership and collaborative skills, useful for future education and career opportunities.
- Earn scholarships and awards for your volunteer work.
- Help other people by making an impact on your local community and the world.
- Make new friends that share your interests and passion.
ContactYouth Service CoordinatorNate ChapmanRoom: Guidance OfficePhone: email@example.comOffice hours:Monday 9:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.Tuesday 9:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.Wednesday 8:00 am - 1:00 p.m.Thursday 7:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.