Welcome, Students and Parents!I am thrilled you have visited my classroom 'web page, and I hope you'll find some useful information here. Of course, feel free to contact me at any time with questions; you'll find my email and phone number listed on this page.Here are some "tidbits" about my life and teaching career:
When I'm not in the classroom, you'll probably find me with my family. My husband and I have twin boys who are in 7th grade, and they are quite the characters! They attend school in the Osseo/Maple Grove school district. We also have two adorable Yorkies named Gandalf and Daisy. (Yes, there are some Lord of the Rings fans in our household!)I've attached two links here as well. The first, Schoology, is a website where students can access the daily agenda and find all the handouts I've given. They signed up for this the first week of the trimester. The second, No Red Ink, is a website that students use to practice various grammar activities. Your student has the access codes for both of these sites.Thanks again for checking this page! Your support is much appreciated.Ms. Tutt
- I've been teaching at Coon Rapids High School since 1998. (And I even student taught 10th grade English here in 1997!)
- My formative years were spent in the Chicago suburb of Libertyville, Illinois.
- During childhood, my hobbies included figure skating, tennis, playing the piano, and anything revolving around art & drawing. Of course, reading was on the list, too! (Nancy Drew mysteries were my favorite.)
- After graduating from Carmel High School, I started my college career at Purdue University. I later transferred to Bethel College here in Minnesota and received my B.A. in both Elementary Education and English Secondary Education.
- I currently teach 11th and 12th grade English, but over the years I've taught grades 9-10, yearbook, creative writing, and public speaking.
- My favorite books to teach are The Great Gatsby, The Catcher in the Rye, and The Things They Carried.
Link to Grammar PracticeStudents: Make sure you have signed up using the class code I provided!
Link to SchoologyHandouts, discussions, calendars, and updates can all be accessed via Schoology.
Period 1 English 12A English 12A Prep Period Period 2 English 11A English 12A English 12B Period 3 Prep Period English 12A English 12B Period 4 English 11A Prep Period English 12B Period 5 English 11A English 12B English 12B
Stephanie TuttEnglish TeacherCoon Rapids High School2340 Northdale Blvd.Coon Rapids, MinnesotaStephanie.Tutt@ahschools.us763-506-7292