COON RAPIDS HIGH SCHOOL ENROLLMENT INFORMATION
Welcome to Coon Rapids High School! We are excited to have you join Cardinal Nation, and be a part of our rich history, diverse student body, and caring community. Below you will find information about our enrollment process. Please review the steps below and contact our registrar, Kathy Tryba, at 763-506-7320 with questions.
- In order to enroll at Coon Rapids High School, you will need to fill out enrollment paperwork. You may print the enrollment forms at home and bring them in, or stop by our counseling office to complete the forms in person. The enrollment process will not proceed unless all enrollment forms are received in our office and completely filled out.
- When dropping off your enrollment forms, please bring in two forms of ID to verify of your address. This can be a combination of a government issued photo ID, a mortgage or rental agreement, or a current utility/phone bill.
- When turning in your paperwork, please let the registrar know if you will need an interpreter when your counselor calls you. We are happy to accommodate requests.
- Once we have received your completed enrollment forms, we will request records from previous high schools attended and will review them. After records have been received and reviewed, your counselor will contact you.
- Transportation, calendar, activities, athletics, free and reduced lunch information will be available in the counseling office and online.
The required enrollment forms include:
- Student Registration Form (2 pages). Remember to sign the bottom of the 2nd page.
- Emergency Contact Information form.
- Parent/legal guardian residency verification form. Two forms of proof of residency must be presented when submitting completed paperwork.
- Photo Restriction Letter-please check the appropriate box.
- Military Exclusion Opt Out form.
- MN Home Language Survey
- Class Registration Worksheet. (For regular education students only; If your student is in special education your counselor will contact you to discuss course offerings.)
If you have questions about class registration, please contact your student’s counselor. If you are in special education, your counselor will call to to discuss course selection after speaking with a representative from special education department.
Student Registration Materials:Our office hours are:During School SessionMonday - Friday 7:00 - 3:30Summer Hours, Mid June - End JulyMonday - Thursday 6:30 - 3:00Friday 6:30 - 12:30Late Summer Hourse, Beg August - Mid AugustMonday - Friday 6:30 - 3:00