GuidelinesStudents are encouraged to make careful course selections during registration due to it's direct correlation to the development of the master schedule for the upcoming school year. For this reason, only in certain situations can a schedule be changed. No changes can be made, after the deadline, unless the request meets one of the following:
- Do not have the prerequisite.
- Failed a prerequisite / inappropriate placement.
- Medical need (requires official documentation).
- Educational options (i.e. PSEO or STEP).
- Computer error.
- Changing teachers.
- Changing class hours.
- Requesting classes with friends.
- Switching due to activities participation.
- Student changing their mind about a class they signed up for.
- Dropping AP, CIS or Honors courses.
- Dropping music courses.
- Dropping STEP (students may be able to change STEP classes based on remaining open classes).
The schedule change request form will be open a week to two weeks prior to the start of term.If you meet the criteria for a schedule adjustment, please complete the schedule change request form (link below.) Your counselor will contact you on your ahschools e-mail address once the request has been processed.Students must be logged in to their ahschools google account to be able to access the form.
We strongly encourage all students to review their full year schedule and make all schedule change requests by the day before MEA Break.No schedule changes will be made after the following dates:
Tri 1: Requests due Aug. 29, 2019
Tri 2: Requests due Nov. 14, 2019
Tri 3: Requests due Mar. 2, 2020