Adult activities and classes
No matter what your interest or skill level, Anoka-Hennepin Community Education offers hundreds of classes year-round during the daytime, evening and weekend for adults ages 18 and up.
Activities and classes are held in schools and local businesses throughout the school district's geographic area. The Adult Learning program provides activities and classes or adults who want to:
- acquire a new skill,
- explore new interests and hobbies,
- enrich their personal or professional lives,
- improve health and achieving fitness goals,
- strengthen personal and family relationships,
- learn and improving business skills,
- or gain computer and technology proficiency.