Aquatics and community poolsCommunity Education offers a wide range of aquatic opportunities for community organizations and members of all ages, including swimming lessons, water exercise, competitive swim training, American Red Cross CPR, AED and First Aid certification courses, and recreational open swim opportunities at Roosevelt Community Pool in Blaine.Roosevelt Community Pool is currently under construction and closed for the summer of 2020. We are offering a limited amount of programming at Northdale Middle School (11301 Dogwood St. NW, Coon Rapids, MN 55448). View our registration website to view and enroll in current aquatic program offerings. We will be adding more programs.More aquatic programs continue to be added as our staff assess summer program capacities following health and safety guidelines from the Minnesota Department of Health (MDH) and the United States Centers for Disease Control (CDC). Learn more about Anoka-Hennepin Community Education's response to COVID-19.
Take a look at all of the aquatic offerings available through Anoka-Hennepin Community Education:
- Open swim: Roosevelt Community Pool hosts recreational open swim opportunities in which diving boards or the WIBIT (an inflatable, floating obstacle course), swim toys and lap lanes are available for swimmers of all ages.
- Parent/child swimming lessons: Parents and children (ages 6 months up to 5 years of age) learn how to swim together through fun activities which will help children feel comfortable in the water and build a foundation of basic aquatic and water safety skills.
- Preschool swimming lessons: Children ages 3 and 4 years of age can enroll in swimming lessons based on their comfort level.
- Youth swimming lessons: Classes are available for youth ages 5 to 17 years of age of varying skill levels.
- Adult aquatic exercise: Aqua jogging, shallow water works, lap swim, and more. Exercise and fitness is fun in the water!
- Adult swimming lessons: Classes are available for adults ages 17 and up who are beginners or who wish to improve their stroke.
- Pool rental: Anoka-Hennepin Schools' pools are available to rent for parties and special events.
ContactRoosevelt Community Pool650 125th Ave.Blaine, MN 55434
Phone: 763-506-5980Email: email@example.comSummer office hours:
Monday - Thursday:
8:30 a.m. - 8 p.m.