Welcome to Northdale Middle School (NMS) where our primary mission is to effectively educate each of our students for success.
To fulfill this mission, our school's vision is to:
We look forward to the opportunity to work with you as partners in education as we support students to strive for personal excellence and academic achievement.Please refer to our website throughout the year to receive information about our school community. Best wishes to you and your child.
- Equip students with the tools to be life-long learners in a technologically changing world,
- Respect, celebrate, and become more aware of individual differences,
- Increase achievement through individual growth, rigorous curriculum and student success,
- Create a safe, supportive environment for students to learn, and
- Work collaboratively with and among parents/guardians, staff, students and the community.
Grades: 6, 7, 8
School Day: 8:25 AM - 3:05 PM
Enrollment: 1,298 students
Principal: Mr. Jeffrey LeachAssistant Principals:Bryan CarlsonMike DriscollJulie Klund-SchubertAdmin Support Team:Julia Messenger- Social WorkerMegan Lagasse- Social WorkerNicole Magaard- 6th-grade counselor & 8th grade M-ZRebecca Augustine - 7th grade & 8th-grade counselor A-L
Elizabeth Saker - Psychologist
Peace Mitchell - Student Learning Advocate
Dawn Bergland - CRPD Police LiaisonJessica Patterson- Licensed School Nurse
High School(s) Attended by Our Students: