Wilson Parent-Teacher Community Organization (PTCO)
What is the Wilson Parent-Teacher Community Organization?
We work together as a community to make Wilson Elementary a place where all students can learn and thrive. We provide financial and volunteer support to enhance the experience of all Wilson students and staff.
Treasurer: Paul Koenen
Meeting Dates and Location
All meetings are from 6:30-8pm in the Wilson Media Center. Childcare provided
September 22, 2022
November 17, 2022
January 19, 2023
April 20, 2023
May 18, 2023
PTOs, booster clubs and nonprofits
Anoka-Hennepin Parent Involvement provides helpful management information to parent-teacher organizations (PTOs), advisory councils, partnership teams, booster clubs and other nonprofit organizations that help students.Topics include:
- Establishing non-profit organization (501c3) status
- Non-profit organization and volunteer management
- Financial and organizational management
- Recruitment and retention of members
- Partnership practices and networking
To check out or browse book titles on all aspects of nonprofit management, visit the Anoka-Hennepin Parent Resource Center.
- Consultations - Parent Involvement provides one-on-one or small group consultations regarding most topics related to managing parent organizations.
- Document retention - Parent Involvement will keep duplicates of crucial documents on file for district parent organizations (PTOs, PTAs, home and school associations, and booster clubs).
- Leadership workshops & Special Events - are offered on a periodic basis. Topics typically covered include member recruitment and retention, publicity, communications, tips for treasurers and obtaining or maintaining (501c3) nonprofit status with the IRS. Visit the PTO and booster club workshop page to register for free trainings.
- Partnership refresher - An annual training and networking event for members of Anoka-Hennepin's Partnership Teams is facilitated by Parent Involvement. This event assists teams in fulfilling their self-directed goals to boost student achievement and help schools in other ways.
Use Library Name: AHPRCNo Password is required.
ContactAnoka-Hennepin Parent Involvement, 2727 N Ferry St., Anoka, MN 55303Supervisor: Liz Burgard, firstname.lastname@example.org