Thank you Franklin Volunteers for donating more than 1,900 hours of time in the 2018/2019 school year! Thank you in advance for all your support this school year!
Franklin Elementary has volunteer opportunities that range from one-time events to weekly classroom/school support. Here are a few examples:
- Classroom support - making copies, reading to students, teacher requests
- Workroom - Copy, cut, laminate
- Lunchroom support - Student ID # assistance, monitor
- Field Trips- Chaperone
- PTO Meetings - Planning, fundraising
- Halloween Parade - Chaperone
- Book Fair - Set up, cashier, clean up
- Family Fun Night - Decorate, set up, support activities
- Fall & Spring Pictures - Assist students
- Winter Wonderland Store - Set up, cashier, assist students, take down
- And many, many more!
There is always something YOU can offer Franklin students and staff.
Each school year all volunteers must complete:
- An online volunteer application for each school where they wish to volunteer, and
- An online criminal record history release (CRHR) form