Support at Franklin - Title I information
Title I school teams meet with families each year to determine the best ways to work together to make sure all students get the individual support they need to reach and exceed grade level standards. The families and staff at Franklin annually discuss, review and revise a Title I Family-School Compact - which is a jointly developed agreement.
Title I School Improvement Strategies
- Student Engagement
- Social Emotional Learning
Progress on these school efforts will be reported at the end of each trimester at our school Parent Advisory Committee meetings.
In the Classroom
Teachers and support staff at Franklin Elementary developed goals to support student learning through the following:
- School-wide Title Plan.
- Using Non-verbal classroom management strategies.
- School-wide behavior plan.
- Professional Learning Communities of teachers and staff.
- Provide a learning environment that is safe, respectful, responsive and reflective.
- Providing Family Engagement.
- Continued focus on year-end, trimester, monthly and weekly goals.
Franklin Families can support students’ success by:
- Exploring, learning and growing with your child by asking them what they are learning at school and support them in efforts to succeed.
- Sharing your ideas, ask questions and get involved at your child’s school by attending school events, volunteering, and consider becoming a member of the PTO or the Title Parent Advisory Committee.
- Communicating regularly with your child’s teacher.
Grade level expectations and student progress will be explained at fall and winter conferences.
- Results of MCA, MAP, and other grade appropriate assessments will be provided at conferences and made available by logging into My Student Information on A-H Connect.
Find the following information by visiting our school website ahschools.us/franklin:
- Volunteer opportunities.
- Details about the family events that will be happening at our school.
- Translations of school information.
View the Franklin Elementary School family engagement plan. (2022-23 school year)
View the annual meeting presentation. (2022-23 school year)
View the Franklin Title I Family-School Compact brochure. (2022-23 school year)