Adventures Plus school-age care options
A variety of care options are available to meet your family's needs. Families may choose from before-school care, after-school care or both.
The Adventures Plus program also offers part-time and full-time care options.
- Before-school sessions: 6:30 a.m. until school start time
- After-school sessions: School dismissal time until 6 p.m.
- Part-time: Families request care four days or less per week.
- Full-time: Families request care five days per week, per session.
- Drop-in care: Only families who are currently enrolled in the Adventures Plus program may add care sessions that are not regularly scheduled. Drop-in care is offered as space is available at your child's care site, and is subject to site approval. Part-time rates are charged and billed to the family's account. To request drop-in care, go to your online account and use the "drop-in" option. (Requests are pending until approved by staff.)
School year care rates (2020-21 school year)
Adventures Plus school-age care requires a registration fee of $30 per family per season (summer and school year).
Before-school care (6:30 a.m. to school start time) Part-time (4 days or less each week) ON HOLD Full-time (5 days each week) ON HOLD After-school care (school dismissal time to 6 p.m.) Part-time (4 days or less each week) ON HOLD Full-time (5 days each week) ON HOLDAll rates are subject to change.
Billing informationAdventures Plus Billing Office2727 N. Ferry St.
Door No. 5Anoka, MN 55303Phone: 763-506-1400Fax: email@example.comBilling office hoursMonday - Friday
7:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.