New vaccine requirement for all 12th graders in 2021/2022 school year
There is a new state requirement for all 12th grade students to have proof of a second meningococcal vaccine at the start of 2021-2022 school year. Please talk to your medical provider now to provide that documentation before that. The immunization documentation form is linked below. You do have the option to medically exempt or object to vaccination. Use the link below to learn more. Please call your student's health service office if you have questions.
Immunizations for studentsAll students must comply with state law with regards to immunizations. Exclusion from school will occur if immunizations, medical exemption or objection requirements are not met. Learn more from the Minnesota Department of Health's immunization law for children 16 and under.Within 30 days of enrolling in Anoka-Hennepin schools, health services will require verification of age appropriate immunization for:
Please provide details of your student's immunizations by filling out the immunization documentation form.Please note that county immunization clinics are currently not occuring due to COVID19.
- Hepatitis B (HBV) before age four.
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) before age four.
- Meningococcal after age 10 and starting in 2021/2022 a booster before 12th grade.
- Polio (IPV or OPV) before age four.
- Tetanus, diphtheria, pertussis (DTP/TD) before age four. A booster is required after seven years of age.
- Varicella or proof of chickenpox before age four.