Support at Ramsey - Title I Information
Title I school teams meet with families each year to determine the best ways to work together to make sure all students get the individual support they need to reach and exceed grade level standards. The families and staff at Ramsey Elementary will annually discuss, review and revise the following Title I Schoolwide efforts.
Title I School Improvement Strategies
Ramsey Elementary is committed to providing an atmosphere of learning for all students. We will focus on the following this year:
- Multi-tiered systems of support (MTSS) for students in reading and math.
- Social Emotional Learning: implementation of Leader In Me curriculum.
- Increase student engagement and reduce the academic achievement gap through equitable measures.
Progress on these school efforts will be reported to families at PTO meetings once a trimester.
In the Classroom
- Implementing Catalyst to establish relationships and maximize productivity
- Reviewing grade level standards and setting student learning targets
- Administering common formative assessments to drive instruction
- Setting up structures to support social emotional learning
- Explore, learn, and grow with your child by asking them what they are learning in school and support them in the efforts to succeed.
- Share your ideas, ask questions, and get involved at Ramsey by attending school events, volunteering and consider becoming a member of the PTO or the Title I Parent Advisory Committee (PAC).
- Communicate regularly with your child’s teacher.
- Checking your child’s backpack daily for daily work and important information from school.
- Support regular attendance.
- Explore sites.google.com/ahschools.us/ramsey- elementary/home for upcoming events and more!
Our school is committed to keeping families informed.
- Grade level expectations and student progress will be explained at fall and winter conferences
- Teachers can also provide information about your student’s learning habits
- Results of MCA, NWEA MAP, and other grade appropriate assessments will be provided at conferences and made available on in the My Student Test Results app on A-H Connect
Find the following information by visiting our school website:
- Volunteer opportunities
- Details about the family events that will be happening at our school
View the Ramsey Elementary School family engagement plan. (2023-24 school year)
View the annual meeting presentation. (2023-24 school year)
View the Ramsey Elementary School Title I Family School Compact. (2023-24 school year)
Events for Families
Back to School Picnic *
Numbers and Nachos *
Literacy Around the World *
Fall - Oct. 2nd, 5th and 10th
Winter - Feb. 20th, 22nd and 27th
Parent Teacher Organization (PTO) Meetings
Title I Parent Advisory Committee - May 2, 2024
* Information about Title I funded activities will be shared and your input will be gathered