Evergreen Parent Involvement Club (EPIC)
What is the Evergreen Parent Involvement Club?
EPIC is a typical parent-teacher organization that invites all parents, guardians, and caregivers of Evergreen Park students to participate. It raises funds, provides volunteers and other support for the school and students, plans events and activities for parents and kids, and enables families to get to know each other and school staff.
What is the mission?
The mission of EPIC is to support the students and staff of Evergreen Park Elementary: STEM School of Innovation.
Meeting Dates and Locations
EPIC meetings are scheduled the first Thursday of every month from 6-7 p.m. They will be held in the community room.
PTOs, booster clubs and nonprofits
Anoka-Hennepin Parent Involvement provides helpful management information to parent-teacher organizations (PTOs), advisory councils, partnership teams, booster clubs and other nonprofit organizations that help students.Topics include:
- Establishing non-profit organization (501c3) status
- Non-profit organization and volunteer management
- Financial and organizational management
- Recruitment and retention of members
- Partnership practices and networking
To check out or browse book titles on all aspects of nonprofit management, visit the Anoka-Hennepin Parent Resource Center.
- Consultations - Parent Involvement provides one-on-one or small group consultations regarding most topics related to managing parent organizations.
- Document retention - Parent Involvement will keep duplicates of crucial documents on file for district parent organizations (PTOs, PTAs, home and school associations, and booster clubs).
- Leadership workshops & Special Events - are offered on a periodic basis. Topics typically covered include member recruitment and retention, publicity, communications, tips for treasurers and obtaining or maintaining (501c3) nonprofit status with the IRS. Visit the PTO and booster club workshop page to register for free trainings.
- Partnership refresher - An annual training and networking event for members of Anoka-Hennepin's Partnership Teams is facilitated by Parent Involvement. This event assists teams in fulfilling their self-directed goals to boost student achievement and help schools in other ways.
Use Library Name: AHPRCNo Password is required.
ContactAnoka-Hennepin Parent Involvement, 2727 N Ferry St., Anoka, MN 55303Supervisor: Liz Burgard, firstname.lastname@example.org