(10/26/2020) Anoka-Hennepin Parent Involvement is hosting free online parenting workshops for Hoover Elementary families. The virtual workshops will cover varying topics throughout the school year.
Upcoming workshops held from 6:30-7:30 p.m. on dates below:
- Thursday, Nov. 19: Responsibility and independence.
- Thursday, Dec. 17: Stress and anxiety.
- Tuesday, Jan. 26: Balancing work and family life.
- Tuesday, March 2: Setting limits and positive discipline.
- Tuesday, April 6: Parenting styles and decision making.
- Tuesday, May 4: Fostering self-esteem.
- Tuesday, June 1: Developing respect and caring.
All of the workshops are free, so reserve your spot today.