6th Grade students need:
- an appropriately sized instrument (Ms. Pavot will measure you on the first day of class)
- an endpin stop (cellos and basses only)
- a shoulder rest or sponge (violins and violas only)
- 1/2" or 1" binder with pockets and sheet protectors
- a folding music stand for at home practice and the String Fling concert
- a soft, clean cloth for cleaning the instrument
****Sixth grade students will get most of what that they need at instrument display on Tuesday, September 10, 2019 from 4-7 at OVMS. (More information about display night will be sent home the first day of class and at open house.)
7th and 8th Grade students need:
- Instrument in good working condition with a filled out nametag.
- A pencil!
- A binder with sheet protectors for your book and sheet music.
- Violinists and violists are strongly encouraged to have a plastic shoulder rest!!
All books for all grades will be provided.