Immunizations for studentsAll students must comply with state law with regards to immunizations. Exclusion from school will occur if immunizations, medical exemption or objection requirements are not met. Learn more from the Minnesota Department of Health's immunization law for children 16 and under.Within 30 days of enrolling in Anoka-Hennepin schools, health services will require verification of age appropriate immunization for:
Please provide details of your student's immunizations by filling out the immunization documentation form.
- Hepatitis B (HBV) before age four.
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) before age four.
- Meningococcal after age 10 and starting in 2020/2021 a booster before 12th grade.
- Polio (IPV or OPV) before age four.
- Tetanus, diphtheria, pertussis (DTP/TD) before age four. A booster is required after seven years of age.
- Varicella or proof of chickenpox before age four.