Monroe Elementary PTO
Working together, we make a difference! Learning is required: Get in gear. Getting excellent academic results for all students.
Monroe PTO seeks to support the objectives of the administration and staff of Monroe Elementary in Brooklyn Park, Minnesota. Every parent and teacher within the school has an opportunity to be a member of this organization by attending meetings, with no dues for membership being required.
Co President: Heather Swanson
Co President: Jui Gadade
Treasurer: Sarah Koch
Secretary: Melissa Behrens
Meeting Dates and Location
Monroe PTO general meeting at 6:30pm at school (in person) on the following dates:
Public PTO Meetings:
October 10, 2023
December. 5, 2023
February 6, 2024
April 2, 2024
May 21, 2024
October 16, 2023
November 13, 2023
December 18, 2023
Jan 22, 2024
Feb 26, 2024
March 25, 2024
April 15, 2024
May 13, 2024
PTOs, booster clubs and nonprofits
Anoka-Hennepin Parent Involvement provides helpful management information to parent-teacher organizations (PTOs), advisory councils, partnership teams, booster clubs and other nonprofit organizations that help students.Topics include:
- Establishing non-profit organization (501c3) status
- Non-profit organization and volunteer management
- Financial and organizational management
- Recruitment and retention of members
- Partnership practices and networking
To check out or browse book titles on all aspects of nonprofit management, visit the Anoka-Hennepin Parent Resource Center.
- Consultations - Parent Involvement provides one-on-one or small group consultations regarding most topics related to managing parent organizations.
- Document retention - Parent Involvement will keep duplicates of crucial documents on file for district parent organizations (PTOs, PTAs, home and school associations, and booster clubs).
- Leadership workshops & Special Events - are offered on a periodic basis. Topics typically covered include member recruitment and retention, publicity, communications, tips for treasurers and obtaining or maintaining (501c3) nonprofit status with the IRS. Visit the PTO and booster club workshop page to register for free trainings.
- Partnership refresher - An annual training and networking event for members of Anoka-Hennepin's Partnership Teams is facilitated by Parent Involvement. This event assists teams in fulfilling their self-directed goals to boost student achievement and help schools in other ways.
Use Library Name: AHPRCNo Password is required.
ContactAnoka-Hennepin Parent Involvement, 2727 N Ferry St., Anoka, MN 55303Supervisor: Liz Burgard, firstname.lastname@example.org