2020-21 school year starts Tuesday, Sept. 8Get a variety of back-to-school info, including supply lists, handbooks, Lifetouch "picture days," and more! The district calendar page also has 2020-21 key dates, including School Board meetings, graduation/recognition events, and Anoka-Hennepin Educational Foundation (AHEF) events. Be sure to watch for the Welcome Back! newsletter in your post office box late summer (sent to Anoka-Hennepin parents/guardians only).
Information will be shared soon on registering for activities and field trips; applying for free/reduced price meals; and adding funds to child nutrition meal accounts.Note: Information for the 2020-21 school year is currently being updated. Please stay tuned.
2020-21 School supply lists and open house events
Click on school names below for school supply lists. If you have questions about supplies, please contact your school directly. Schools may provide more specific supply info at open house.
Notes: Most high schools do not have school-wide supply lists.
Information for the 2020-21 school year is currently being updated. Please stay tuned. Last updated 07/08/20.
Elementary schools (open house date: Sept. 2):
- Adams Elementary School, 4:30-6 p.m.
- Andover Elementary School, 4-6 p.m.
- Brookside Elementary School,
- Champlin-Brooklyn Park Academy for Math and Environmental Science, 4-6 p.m.
- Crooked Lake Elementary School, 4:30-6 p.m.
- Dayton Elementary School, 4:30-6 p.m.
- Eisenhower Elementary School,
- Evergreen Park World Cultures Community School, 5-7 p.m.
- Franklin Elementary School,
- Hamilton Elementary School,
- Hoover Elementary School - Biomedical, Health Sciences, and Engineering, 4:30-6 p.m.
- Jefferson Elementary School, 5-6:30 p.m.
- Johnsville Elementary School,
- Lincoln Elementary School for the Arts, 4-6 p.m.
- Madison Elementary School, 4:30-6 p.m.
- McKinley Elementary School, 4:30-6 p.m.
- Mississippi Elementary School, 4-5:30 p.m.
- Monroe Elementary School - Mathematics, Science and Children's Engineering,
- Morris Bye Elementary School, 4:30-6 p.m.
- Oxbow Creek Elementary School,
- Ramsey Elementary School,
- Rum River Elementary School, 4:30-6:15 p.m. (Last names A-M arrive at 4:30 p.m., N-Z arrive at 5:30 p.m.)
- Sand Creek Elementary School,
- Sunrise Elementary School,
- University Avenue Elementary School - Aerospace, Children's Engineering and Science,
- Wilson Elementary School, 4:30-6 p.m.
Middle schools, STEP and Compass (open house date: Sept. 1):
- Anoka Middle School for the Arts
- Washington campus (sixth grade), 5:30-7:30 p.m.
- Fred Moore campus (seventh and eighth grades), 6-8 p.m.
- Coon Rapids Middle School, 4:30-7:30 p.m.
- WEB Day: Aug. 26, time TBD
- Jackson Middle School - A Specialty School for Math and Science, 6-8 p.m.
- Passport Day: Aug. 27, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- WEB Day: Aug. 26, 8:30 a.m. to noon.
- Northdale Middle School, 4-7 p.m.
- WEB Day:
- Oak View Middle School, 5-8 p.m.
- WEB Day: Aug. 26, 8:30-11:45 a.m.
- Roosevelt Middle School,
- WEB Day: Aug. 26, 8:25 a.m. to 12:15 p.m.
- Secondary Technical Education Program (STEP),
- Compass Programs:
High schools (open house date: Sept. 2):
- Andover High School, 5-8 p.m.
- Freshman orientation: Aug. 26, 7:40-11:30 a.m.
- Anoka High School, 4:30-7:30 p.m.
- Freshman orientation: Aug 26, 7:40-11:30 a.m.
- Passport day: Aug. 19, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Blaine High School,
- Freshman orientation:
- Champlin Park High School,
- Link Crew:
- Freshman orientation:
- Coon Rapids High School, 5:30-8 p.m.
- Freshman orientation: Aug 31, 6:45 a.m. to 2:45 p.m.
- Anoka-Hennepin Regional High School,
- Anoka-Hennepin Technical High School,
River Trail Learning Center (RTLC) (see site for open house dates and times):
- RTLC at L.O. Jacob,
- RTLC at Verndale,
Other programs and sites (see site for open house dates and times):
- Bridges, Sept. 2, 4-6 p.m.
- Pathways, Sept. 2, 4-6 p.m.