Morris Bye Parent Teacher Organization
The Mission of the Morris Bye Parent Teacher Organization is to work in collaboration with and support of the teachers, staff, parents and community members for the educational, physical, emotional, and social welfare of our community of learners.
President: Patty Jacobs
Vice President: Perry Troyer
Treasurer: Christa Fitzpatrick
Secretary: Nikki Rhuede
Meeting Dates and Location
PTO Meetings are from 6 - 8 p.m. in the Morris Bye Elementary Media Center
September. 20, 2022
November 15, 2022
January 24, 2023
March 28, 2023
Voice Mail: 763-506-3714
Events, Fundraisers, Tigers Night Out
Check back in the fall for more information about fundraisers and famiy fun events.
GiveMN.org: GiveMN.org - MBPTO
PTOs, booster clubs and nonprofits
Anoka-Hennepin Parent Involvement provides helpful management information to parent-teacher organizations (PTOs), advisory councils, partnership teams, booster clubs and other nonprofit organizations that help students.Topics include:
- Establishing non-profit organization (501c3) status
- Non-profit organization and volunteer management
- Financial and organizational management
- Recruitment and retention of members
- Partnership practices and networking
To check out or browse book titles on all aspects of nonprofit management, visit the Anoka-Hennepin Parent Resource Center.
- Consultations - Parent Involvement provides one-on-one or small group consultations regarding most topics related to managing parent organizations.
- Document retention - Parent Involvement will keep duplicates of crucial documents on file for district parent organizations (PTOs, PTAs, home and school associations, and booster clubs).
- Leadership workshops & Special Events - are offered on a periodic basis. Topics typically covered include member recruitment and retention, publicity, communications, tips for treasurers and obtaining or maintaining (501c3) nonprofit status with the IRS. Visit the PTO and booster club workshop page to register for free trainings.
- Partnership refresher - An annual training and networking event for members of Anoka-Hennepin's Partnership Teams is facilitated by Parent Involvement. This event assists teams in fulfilling their self-directed goals to boost student achievement and help schools in other ways.
Use Library Name: AHPRCNo Password is required.
ContactAnoka-Hennepin Parent Involvement, 2727 N Ferry St., Anoka, MN 55303Supervisor: Liz Burgard, firstname.lastname@example.org