University Avenue PTO
The purpose of the PTO is to enhance and support the educational experience at University Avenue Elementary, including the STEM program, to develop a closer connection between school and home by encouraging parent involvement, and to improve the environment at University Avenue Elementary through volunteer and financial support.
President: Kim Lowinger
Vice President: Erin Wallin
Members at large: Brenna Heim
Meeting Dates and Locations
All meetings begin at 6:30pm in the Explorations Classroom or online.
September 15, 2022
October 13, 2022,
November 10, 2022
December 8, 2022
January 12, 2023
February 9, 2023
March 23, 2023
April 20, 2023
May 11, 2023
Voicemail box: 763-506-4514University Avenue PTO website. (Please note that this page is off of the Anoka-Hennepin website and is not sponsored by the school or the school district).
University Avenue PTO Facebook Page
PTOs, booster clubs and nonprofits
Anoka-Hennepin Parent Involvement provides helpful management information to parent-teacher organizations (PTOs), advisory councils, partnership teams, booster clubs and other nonprofit organizations that help students.Topics include:
- Establishing non-profit organization (501c3) status
- Non-profit organization and volunteer management
- Financial and organizational management
- Recruitment and retention of members
- Partnership practices and networking
To check out or browse book titles on all aspects of nonprofit management, visit the Anoka-Hennepin Parent Resource Center.
- Consultations - Parent Involvement provides one-on-one or small group consultations regarding most topics related to managing parent organizations.
- Document retention - Parent Involvement will keep duplicates of crucial documents on file for district parent organizations (PTOs, PTAs, home and school associations, and booster clubs).
- Leadership workshops & Special Events - are offered on a periodic basis. Topics typically covered include member recruitment and retention, publicity, communications, tips for treasurers and obtaining or maintaining (501c3) nonprofit status with the IRS. Visit the PTO and booster club workshop page to register for free trainings.
- Partnership refresher - An annual training and networking event for members of Anoka-Hennepin's Partnership Teams is facilitated by Parent Involvement. This event assists teams in fulfilling their self-directed goals to boost student achievement and help schools in other ways.
Use Library Name: AHPRCNo Password is required.
ContactAnoka-Hennepin Parent Involvement, 2727 N Ferry St., Anoka, MN 55303Supervisor: Liz Burgard, email@example.com