Financial Aid/FAFSA InformationStarting with the class of 2024, there are a lot of changes regarding the financial aid process. For the most up-to-date information including resources and financial aid events in the district, visit the Anoka-Hennepin Career Center Financial Aid Website.
Paying For College
To view information on completing the FAFSA, click here.
Here are the 7 Things You Need to complete the FAFSA.
Click here to learn more about financial aid basics, grants and scholarships, student loans, and other aid options.
Understanding your financial aid award letter can be confusing. This link may be a great resource.
Click here to learn about non-FAFSA ways to pay for college.
Here is a list of videos to help students and families make sense of the process of financial aid.
- Understand Financial Aid
- Before the FAFSA
- Complete the FAFSA
- Complete the Dream Act
- Understand Your Offer Letter
- Scholarship Search
- Ways to Pay for College (9:28)
- Financial Aid 101 (10:11)
- FAFSA & Dream Act (4:41)
- After the FAFSA (6:58)
- Paying for College: First in the Family (13:56)
- Paying for Private College (18:44)
- Paying for College - In Spanish -(16:59)
- Paying for College - In Hmong - (16:46)
- Paying for College - In Somali - (20:18)