ACT updateThe safety of students and test center staff is ACT’s top priority. ACT has rescheduled its April 4 national test date to June 13 across the U.S. in response to concerns about the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19). All students registered for the April 4 test date will receive an email from ACT in the next few days informing them of the postponement and instructions for free rescheduling to June 13 or a future national test date. Learn more.
Welcome to the Career Center!Welcome! The following services are provided by the Career Center. Students can stop in anytime or schedule an appointment:
- Post-secondary preparation including help with Naviance.
- Career planning/career tours/job shadow opportunities.
- Assessment and interest tests.
- ACT practice and other test prep opportunities.
- College visits from representatives.
- Financial aid and scholarship information.
- Military resources.
- And much more!