Adventures PlusThe Anoka-Hennepin School District's school-age care program, offered to all families in the school district and provided at each elementary school. Care is available before- and after-school, and on non-school days which include winter, spring and summer breaks.The Adventures Plus program aims to develop the whole child by providing age-appropriate learning experiences and opportunities using a theme-based curriculum with activities that include:
- Arts, crafts, dance/movement and drama
- Literature and music
- Science discovery
- Sensory and outdoor play
- Small- and large-group activities
- Field trips
- Opportunities for homework assistance
Care optionsA variety of flexible care options are available to meet your families needs.
- School year care: Before- or after-school, from 6:30 a.m. until the school start time and from school dismissal time until 6 p.m.
- Non-school days: Child care is available for school-age children on days that school is not in session, including winter and spring breaks.
- Summer care: All-day care is available at select school sites for students entering kindergarten, elementary and middle school.
How to apply
Adventures Plus is a popular service and child care openings fill quickly. Pre-registration for the school year program begins each March. The program accepts registrations throughout the year on a space-available basis.
ContactMonroe Elementary Adventures Plus901 Brookdale Dr. N.Brooklyn Park, MN 55444Phone: 763-506-3613Site Coordinator:Reed MoeReed.Moe@ahschools.usProgram hours:Monday - Friday6:30 - 9:30 a.m.4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
School-age care is available to Evergreen Park students at the Monroe Elementary School school-age care site.
School year program details
Summer program detailsSummer 2019 Adventures Bound flyer
Billing informationAdventures Plus Billing Office2727 N. Ferry St.
Door No. 5Anoka, MN 55303Phone: 763-506-1400Fax: firstname.lastname@example.orgBilling office hoursMonday - Friday
7:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.