CBPAMES students begin to arrive at 9:10 AM for a 9:25 bell time and are dismissed at 3:55 PM.Due to the large number of vehicles we have at drop off and pick-up, we will have some policies to guarantee the safety of our students while making the process as efficient as possible.
- Have your student ready with all materials when you enter the drop-off zone.
- Students should exit the passenger side onto the sidewalk.
- All vehicles should stay in line. Do not jump out of line as it presents a safety issue for pedestrians.
Here is some additional information about location and timing:
- All students are dropped off and picked up in the CBPA parking lot. Drop off starts at 9:10-9:25 a.m. and pickup starts at 3:55 p.m.
- Please enter the parking lot off of 109th Ave. by taking a right (traveling west on 109th). This prevents traffic backups on both sides of 109th Ave.
- The CPBA bus loop is used for bus and daycare vans only.
- We will no longer use the Jackson Middle School bus loop for any drop-off or pick-up.