Champlin Brooklyn Park Academy PTO
Our mission is to partner with Champlin Brooklyn Park Academy and support its vision by enricig the experiences for all of our students.
President: Ciera Munoz
Vice President: Katie Robledo
Treasurer: Kenosha Davenport and Breana Hettver
Secrtary : Lindsey Dahmer
Communications: Katie Maass
Meeting Dates and Location
Board Meetings and Forums are at 6:30pm
September 6, 2022-Board Meeting
September 13, 2022-PTO Forum
October 4, 2022-Board Meeting
October 11, 2022-PTO Forum
November 1, 2022-Board Meeting
November 8, 2022-PTO Forum
January 3, 2023-Board Meeting
January 10, 2023-PTO Forum
February 7, 2023-BoardMeeting
February 14, 2023-PTO Forum
March 7, 2023-Board Meeting
March 21, 2023-PTO Forum
April 4, 2023-Board Meeting
April 11, 2023-PTO Forum
May 2, 2023-Board Meeting
May 9, 2023-PTO Forum
PTOs, booster clubs and nonprofits
Anoka-Hennepin Parent Involvement provides helpful management information to parent-teacher organizations (PTOs), advisory councils, partnership teams, booster clubs and other nonprofit organizations that help students.Topics include:
- Establishing non-profit organization (501c3) status
- Non-profit organization and volunteer management
- Financial and organizational management
- Recruitment and retention of members
- Partnership practices and networking
To check out or browse book titles on all aspects of nonprofit management, visit the Anoka-Hennepin Parent Resource Center.
- Consultations - Parent Involvement provides one-on-one or small group consultations regarding most topics related to managing parent organizations.
- Document retention - Parent Involvement will keep duplicates of crucial documents on file for district parent organizations (PTOs, PTAs, home and school associations, and booster clubs).
- Leadership workshops & Special Events - are offered on a periodic basis. Topics typically covered include member recruitment and retention, publicity, communications, tips for treasurers and obtaining or maintaining (501c3) nonprofit status with the IRS. Visit the PTO and booster club workshop page to register for free trainings.
- Partnership refresher - An annual training and networking event for members of Anoka-Hennepin's Partnership Teams is facilitated by Parent Involvement. This event assists teams in fulfilling their self-directed goals to boost student achievement and help schools in other ways.
Use Library Name: AHPRCNo Password is required.
ContactAnoka-Hennepin Parent Involvement, 2727 N Ferry St., Anoka, MN 55303Supervisor: Liz Burgard, firstname.lastname@example.org