Parent Resource Center
New for while schools are closed:Looking for some books to read and enjoy during our time of staying at home? Head over to opac.libraryworld.com. Type in the name of the library, which is AHPRC. No password is needed. Once you find a book you would like to request, click Request Hold on the right side of the page. You will receive an email when the book is ready for pick up at the ESC. Super easy and fast!The Parent Resource Center lends library materials to parents, families, and staff of the Anoka-Hennepin Schools' community. Choose from over 1,000 books, CDs, or DVDs to enhance your parenting skills.Resource topics include:
- Families and parenting
- Children, youth and teens
- Special needs
- Early childhood education and development
- Parent involvement
- Books and games for children
Visit usThe Parent Resource Center is located at the Anoka-Hennepin Schools Educational Service Center. Families are welcome to stop in, call, or browse our library online.
- Stop-in: Use the self-service check-out and return to borrow materials. Enter Door 1 on the west side of the Educational Service Center, located at 2727 N. Ferry St., Anoka, MN 55303
- Call: Call-in to discuss your resource requests and we can send your selections to your child's school for him or her to bring home for you.
- Online: Browse over 1,000 titles and reserve the ones that you would like to borrow.
- Visit the online Parent Resource Center.
- Search for library name: "AHPRC" (no password is required)