Get paid to swimSplash into a fun job - Roosevelt Community Pool is hiring!
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply for the job now, and Community Education will train you. Are you too busy to work during the school year? No problem! You can train now and be prepared to work this summer.
- Competitive pay: Hourly rates range
from $10.00– 12.18/hour.
- Flexible schedule: Shifts any day of the week!
- Sept.-May: Early morning, daytime, evening, & weekends.
- Jun.-Aug: Mon.-Fri., day or evenings.
- Training: We will provide training required for certification upon hire. (A value of $150-350.) Contact 763-506-1177 for more information.
It's as easy as 1-2-3!
- Apply for an aquatics job through the Anoka-Hennepin Schools website:
- We will call you to schedule an interview. If you don't hear from us, give us a call at 763-506-1177.
- Once you receive a job offer, register to attend one of the training sessions below - provided by Community Education!
- Competitive pay: Hourly rates range from $10.00– 12.18/hour.
ContactRoosevelt Community Pool650 125th Ave.Blaine, MN 55434
Phone: 763-506-5980Email: email@example.comSummer office hours:
Monday - Thursday:
8:30 a.m. - 8 p.m.