Welcome to the Bridges and Pathways PBIS Website!
Be Safe • Be Independent • Be Kind • Be Respectful
PBIS will provide an evidenced based proactive and positive educational environment in which all those who enter feel a sense of belonging and community. The Bridges and Pathways Programs will be a place where students are able to learn and achieve because the expectations of safe, independent, kind, and respectful behavior will be taught and then reinforced through the use of clear and common language by all staff.
Bridges and Pathways Programs will:
- Teach and reinforce positive school behavior to follow school expectations
- Create a predictable environment and use consistent language, positive interventions, and predictable consequences
- Promote a positive school climate with shared responsibility among all staff
- Develop the relationship among our school, students, families, and community
- Promote a safe environment where kind and respectful students become independent adults
Bridges and Pathways Expectation Matrix: