Youth serviceAnoka-Hennepin Community Education coordinates youth service activities and projects at all high schools. A Youth Service Coordinator at each high school coordinates meaningful leadership and service opportunities, trips and projects benefiting the community.
- Special events and activities, such as "We Day"
- Community service clubs
- Meeting service hour requirements of high school classes
Why should you get involved?
- Students can request a youth service transcript, helpful when applying for college, scholarships and jobs.
- Gain leadership and collaborative skills, useful for future education and career opportunities.
- Earn scholarships and awards for your volunteer work.
- Help other people by making an impact on your local community and the world.
- Make new friends that share your interests and passion.
ContactJosh NeurerYouth Service CoordinatorRoom: A103BPhone: email@example.comOffice hours:Monday, Tuesday and Thursday10 a.m. - 3 p.m.Wednesday
7 a.m. - noon