Youth serviceAnoka-Hennepin Community Education coordinates youth service activities and projects at all high schools. A Youth Service Coordinator at each high school coordinates meaningful leadership and service opportunities, trips and projects benefiting the community.
- Special events and activities, such as "We Day"
- Community service clubs
- Meeting service hour requirements of high school classes
Why should you get involved?
- Students can request a youth service transcript, helpful when applying for college, scholarships and jobs.
- Gain leadership and collaborative skills, useful for future education and career opportunities.
- Earn scholarships and awards for your volunteer work.
- Help other people by making an impact on your local community and the world.
- Make new friends that share your interests and passion.
ContactYouth Service CoordinatorKim EricksonRoom: A103BPhone: firstname.lastname@example.orgOffice hours:Monday, Wednesday and Thursday10:00 am - 3:00 pmTuesday 7:00 am - 12:00 pm