This page will provide information about after school Strength and ConditioningHow do I get signed up??You can sign up in the activities office or on-line through AH-Connect. Cost is $40/season.You can also register on line! Click the "athletic registration" icon once you've logged in. Please contact your school's activities office if you need help with online registration.Make sure the information bullets below is completed at sign up.
- Eligibility bulletin (updated once each school year).
- Athletic physical (updated every three years). Contact your activities office for renewal status.
- Emergency care card (updated each season of participation).
- Issue resolution process.
- Activity fee information. Contact your high school activities director if the fee could be a barrier to participation.
Fall Strength and Conditioning will be on Tuesdays and Thursdays this fall. We will start sessions on the 10th of September. Sessions will run from roughly 2:30-4pm after school. Any questions see Mr. Ford or Mr. Thoreson