Playtime fun for everyone!Stop by to have fun in our early childhood classrooms. Participate in fun activities with your children and meet other parents. There will be new toys and activities each week, songs, finger plays and new friends for everyone.
Fall Playtime schedule
- Family Playtime is for children ages birth through kindergarten.
- Baby and Toddler Playtime is for children ages birth to 30 months.
- Family Playtime - September 16 to January 24.
- Baby & Toddler Playtime - September 17 to January 24.
Registration is not necessary; drop in for any of the playtime sessions.Fee: $2 per child. (Save $5 by purchasing a $25 punch card for 15 child playtime admissions at any ECFE site.)
9:30 - 11:00 am
9:30 - 11:30 am
11:00 am - 12:30 pm
PlaytimeNo Playtimes: Sept. 30, Oct. 17-18, Nov. 5, Nov 27-29, Dec. 2-3, Dec. 23-Jan.3, and Jan. 20.*Saturday Family Playtime will meet twice a month on: Oct. 5, 12, Nov. 2, 9, Dec. 7, 14, and Jan. 11.We know it's disappointing to get inside just to see that a Playtime session is full. To help, look for this sign on the entrance door to let you know when playtime at a site is full. If the sign is up we cannot take additional participants.
Playtime participation guidelines:
- Parents and children remain together.
- Limit of four children per adult.
- No food allowed.
- A limited number of families/people for the safety and enjoyment of all.
- Do not bring children who are ill.
- Community resources and information available.