Child Care Collaborative
Licensed Early Childhood Family Education (ECFE) staff from Anoka-Hennepin Schools will work collaboratively as partners to strengthen alignment between child care providers and schools. We will work together to create a plan in addressing your needs through observational assessment, coaching, support and resource materials. Licensure hours (CEUs) are provided where applicable.
ECFE Child Care Collaborative program provides:
- High-quality learning experiences.
- Curriculum aligned with Anoka-Hennepin Schools.
- Consulting, coaching and support.
- Information and referral of materials or resources for providers and/or parents.
- Professional development opportunities with provider licensure hours.
There is no fee associated with this program. Complete the online application or call Diane Tich at 763-506-1510 for more information.
ContactChild Care Collaborative
2727 N. Ferry St.Anoka, MN 55303Phone: 763-506-1510