Parent education doesn’t stop when a child completes preschool.
ECFE is for elementary school families too!We realize that there is a need for family connections and parent education as children transition into elementary school. Early Childhood Family Education (ECFE) offers class series, workshops, and parent resources for families with children in elementary school.
NEW! Free Online Parent Education
For families with children ages preschool up to grade 3.
- Managing Parent/Child Stress
- Understanding My Child's Emotions
- Setting Limits
- Sibling Relationships
- Positive Discipline
- Screen Time During COVID-19
- Creating a Peaceful Bedtime Routine
- Developing Structures and Routines
- Self Regulation
- Responsibility & Independence
- Helping My Child Manage Anger
- How to Support my Child's Learning Over the Summer - New release!
No registration necessary, simply click on the topic title above to sign in.
Parent Education and Family Engagement
- Connecting families with resources at your child's school.
- Providing information and support to families through family events, parenting workshops, and one-on-one support as needed.
- Schools and families can work together to help students be successful in school.
ContactNichol MichelsECFE Parent Educator
Pre-K to grade threeEarly Childhood Family Education (ECFE)Phone: 763-204-5667Email: email@example.com