Registering for 2020-21 coursesThe registration guide is designed to help with high school course selections. It also explains which courses are needed for graduation and when they need to be taken.The following information is included:
- Definitions to important terms.
- Answers to frequently asked questions.
- Graduation requirements, including a checklist to help track progress.
- Course descriptions with detailed information.
- Special program options at the high school level.
- Academic eligibility requirements for activity participation.
- Planning, whether college or career, after high school.
The 2020-21 registration guide is available to the right. To view older versions, check out the document center archive.For additional help, please contact a school counselor.
Registration Directions and Timeline
Thursday, January 9
- Receive materials and watch presentation in Advisory.
- StudentVue Course Request opens and stays open until the morning of January 23. Directions for Course Request process is on the back of the Registration Worksheet.
Thursday, January 16
- Work Time/Get Questions answered during Advisory.
- Course Exploration/ Class Meeting/ PSEO event from 2:50-8:00 pm. See the Course Exploration Schedule to find the sessions you want to attend.
Thursday, January 23
- StudentVue Course Request entry must be completed by Advisory (access to course requests is disabled after advisory).
- Registration Worksheet turned in during Advisory.