Scheduling priorityAnoka-Hennepin School District activities and functions are given first priority when scheduling facility use. If a conflict occurs, every effort will be made to find an alternate school facility for community groups and organizations.Facility use requests are prioritized as follows:
- A. Anoka-Hennepin School District activities and functions: School or district concerts, sporting events, board meetings, community education programs, elections, special hearings and district co-sponsored events.
- B. Government organizations: Local city, county and government entities operating within the Anoka-Hennepin School District boundaries.
- C. Civic or non-profit organizations: Local non-profit organizations serving youth, including groups such as 4-H, youth athletic organizations, boy or girl scouts, booster clubs, etc., who have a primary purpose serving Anoka-Hennepin Schools' students.
- D. Civic, non-profit and religious organizations: Local non-profit organizations serving adults and religious organizations conducting religious activities on school property.
- E. Non-profit organizations charging fees or generating revenue: Including amateur or youth sports organizations conducting invitational tournaments.
- F. Commercial groups: Including colleges and universities offering courses and a business conducting commercial activities in Anoka-Hennepin Schools facilities.