ResourcesAnoka-Hennepin Community Education and the Anoka-Hennepin School District offer a wide range of resources to support families raising early learners ages birth to five years of age.
- Early Childhood Family Education (ECFE): Classes, events, playtimes and other opportunities are available to provide families with information, ideas and skills to support their child's growth and development from birth to kindergarten.
- Early childhood screening: Screening is required for children ages three-and-a-half years of age and older planning to attend school in the Anoka-Hennepin School District.
- Home visits: Early childhood education offers free, in-home visits with licensed family educators.
- Child Care Collaborative: a free child care site visit program providing observations and assessments with Early Childhood Family Education licensed staff.
- Kindergarten enrollment: Enrollment information is available on the Anoka-Hennepin School District website.
- Preschool: Community Education offers preschool programs, which give licensed teachers the opportunity to connect with and support students before they enter kindergarten.
- Tips and information: Licensed parent educators are happy to share parenting tips or point families in the right direction of resources available.
- Videos: Learn more about early childhood education programs and how to prepare your child for school.