Register for an activityPlease complete the forms below and submit, along with the fee, to the activities office of your high school.
- Eligibility bulletin (updated once each school year).
- Athletic physical (updated every three years). Contact your activities office for renewal status.
- Emergency care card (updated each season of participation).
- Activity fee information. Contact your high school activities director if the fee could be a barrier to participation.
- Extra-curricular transportation agreement.
Each school offers baseline concussion testing each year. Check with your child's activities director for more information.Register and pay for activities online via A-HConnect/FeePay. Click on the lock and key icon found toward the top of this page and select the activities registration icon. Please contact your school's activities office if you need help with online registration.
Optional insuranceParents can purchase optional insurance via 1st Agency using a Visa or Mastercard. Select Minnesota as the state and Anoka-Hennepin as the school district. Read the letter that was mailed to parents.
Academic eligibilityThe complete language for academic eligibility is included on the eligibility bulletin. Here is a summary of credit totals that must be completed prior to term/trimester in Anoka-Hennepin.
Term 1 Term 2 Term 3 9 0.0 1.5 3.5 10 5.5 8.0 10.0 11 12.0 14.5 17.0 12 19.5 22.0 24.5