Anoka-Hennepin Community Education coordinates youth service activities and projects at all high schools. A Youth Service Coordinator at each high school coordinates meaningful leadership and service opportunities, trips and projects benefiting the community.
- Special events and activities
- Community service clubs
- Meeting service hour requirements of high school classes
Students interested in getting involved, should visit with the Youth Service Coordinator at their high school.
Why should you get involved?
- Students can request a youth service transcript, helpful when applying for college, scholarships and jobs.
- Gain leadership and collaborative skills, useful for future education and career opportunities.
- Earn scholarships and awards for your volunteer work.
- Help other people by making an impact on your local community and the world.
- Make new friends that share your interests and passion.
ContactYouth Service CoordinatorJane HansenPhone: email@example.comOffice hours:Monday - ThursdayOffice located in Security Officelocated just inside door E-3 on first floor
2022-23 Leo Club Google Classroom Join Code: 4dyxopa
2022-23 Youth Service Google Classroom Join Code: p32zn5s
(for Civics and US Government & Politics students)
2022-23 Youth Service Verification Form (paper - Civics and Government students)
2022-23 Youth Service Verification Form Tri 2 (digital - Civics and Government students)2022-23 Youth Service Verification Form Tri 1 (digital - Civics and Government students)2022-23 Leo Club Service Verifcation Log - Tri 2 - digital