Anoka-Hennepin Community Education coordinates youth service activities and projects at all high schools. A Youth Service Coordinator at each high school coordinates meaningful leadership and service opportunities, trips and projects benefiting the community.
- Special events and activities
- Community service clubs
- Meeting service hour requirements of high school classes
Students interested in getting involved may visit with the Youth Service Coordinator at their high school.
Why should you get involved?
- Students can request a youth service transcript, helpful when applying for college, scholarships and jobs.
- Gain leadership and collaborative skills, useful for future education and career opportunities.
- Earn scholarships and awards for your volunteer work.
- Help other people by making an impact on your local community and the world.
- Make new friends that share your interests and passion.
ContactYouth Service CoordinatorJane HansenPhone: email@example.comOffice hours:Monday - ThursdayOffice located in Security Officelocated just inside door E-3 on first floor
2021-22 Leo Club Google Classroom Join Code: nao2leu
2021-22 Tri 3 Youth Service Google Classroom Join Code: h6vojzr
(for Civics and US Government & Politics students)