Support is available for bullying and harassment
Anoka-Hennepin is committed to creating an inclusive and positive climate in all of its schools, where all students feel comfortable, safe and ready to learn. Check the links out below to learn more about district policies, what bullying is and how to report it.
- What is bullying? Check out our elementary brochure and middle/high school brochure on the topic.
- Learn ways to prevent bullying.
- Report harassment, violence, discrimination or bullying. The tip line is another way to do this.
- Creating a Safe Environment for All presentation.
- Guiding Principles for anti-bullying and anti-harassment.
- Policies related to bullying and harassment: Bullying Prohibition Policy Including Cyberbullying; the Harassment, Violence and Discrimination policy; and the Equal Educational Opportunity policy.
Please refer to these documents for more information: