Champlin Park High School Track and Field
Announcements and Important Information
Parent Meeting: Tuesday, March 28 at 6 p.m. in the South Lecture Hall.
Support CPHS Track and Field and purchase Rebel gear from our Team Online Store.
The online store is open now until Wednesday, March 29.
- Boys Head Track and Field coach: Bob Knutson (email@example.com).
- Girls Head Track and Field coach: Elizabeth Govrik-McCoy (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Hurdle Coach: Elizabeth Govrik-McCoy
- Mid-Distance/Distance Coaches: Jen Schomaker & Clayton Craig
- Throwing Coaches: Bob Knutson & Kate Aurand
- Jumps Coaches: Collin Wagner & Katie Cummings
- Pole Vault Coach: Justin Wolf
- Boys Sprint Coaches: Zach Dykes and Emmanuel Egbujor
- Girls Sprint Coaches: Elizabeth Govrik-McCoy, Tereza Govrik-Hufnagle & Gwen Thielke
Track Season Details:
- Meeting times and location: Practice after school (2:45-4:45 p.m.) in the fieldhouse or on the track.
- Activity bus runs after school Monday through Thursday (leaves CPHS at approximately 5 p.m.)
- Length and timing of season: March through early June.
- Equipment required: Athletic clothing (appropriate for the weather) and running shoes.