Welcome CP parents and students. My name is Bruce Leonhardt and I look forward to working with all students that enter my classroom. Below are a few things about myself.
I am proud to be a part of Champlin Park High School and look forward to working here for many years to come.
- I have been teaching for 23 years which most of those have been spent in the Anoka Hennepin School District.
- I have a wife and 3 children of my own all of which attend schools that feed Champlin Park High School.
- I have coached football for 23 years and am a strong supporter of our athletic programs.
- I teach Technology Education and my focus is mostly in the Graphic Design and Digital Photography areas. I have taught a variety of courses however including Electronics, CAD, Small Gas Engines, Woods along with some junior high/ middle school experience in my first years of teaching.
- I believe Tech Ed is important because it allows students to apply concepts learned in core areas and gives students actual skills that they can apply in the work world.
Tri 1 Tri 2 Tri 3 Period 1 Graphic Design 1 Graphic Design 2 & 3 Graphic Design 2 & 3 Period 2 Graphic Design 1 Graphic Design 2 & 3 Graphic Design 1 Period 3 Graphic Design 1 Digital Photography 1 Digital Photo 1 Period 4 Graphic Design 1 Graphic Design 1 Graphic Design 2 & 3 Period 5 PREP PREP PREP