Welcome to the 2018-19 School Year!
Please read through all of the Back-to-School Information below. Be sure to click on each link (underlined blue words) and complete the necessary information.
- Complete one CPHS Back to School form per student prior to August 30
- This information is necessary and required.
- Schedules will be released to families online on August 15; please check A-H Connect on August 15.
- Counselors will be available in their offices to meet with students regarding scheduling questions on Tuesday, August 21 from 7:15 AM - 3:00 PM.
- Read Important Information Regarding Your 2018-2019 Schedule
- Need to Request a Schedule Change?
Important Activities for 9th Grade Students:
- Order your picture package online. CPHS picture code is MI218061Y0 or you may search for our school on the Lifetouch website. Customize each sheet of your package with different portrait looks online. Forms will also be available in the House Offices.
- Lifetouch will be in our auditorium on August 21 from 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM for students to have their picture taken. This will ensure that students receive their school ID at the beginning of the school year. Additionally, students in activities will receive a sticker on their ID allowing free admission to activities during the trimester they are in an activity.
- Students in fall sports or activities are expected to have their picture taken before or after practice on August 21.
- An additional picture day will be held September 11 for those who could not make it on August 21.
- Should you need financial assistance with purchasing a picture packet, please contact Jackie Jennrich in House I. Her phone number is 763-506-6907.
- Login with your A-H Connect password and choose “FeePay” beginning August 14 to purchase a permit. Permits may be picked up in the Activities Office starting August 20.
- Cost is $105 for the school year or $35 per trimester. If you purchase a year-long permit, you will receive a pass for free entry to one CPHS athletic or fine arts event for the 2018-2019 school year
- All outstanding obligations must be resolved prior to picking up your permit.
- Login with your AH Connect password and choose “My Meal Account” (Account Help: 763-506-HELP).
- Add money to your student’s lunch account.
- NEW THIS YEAR: Student pin accounts have changed to the student ID number. Please communicate this change to your student.
- All 9th grade students have been assigned a locker.
- Because students carry backpacks to class, our lockers are not widely used. Last spring, students in grades 10-12 signed up for a locker for the 2018-2019 school year.
- Students in grades 10-12 may still request a locker by contacting Jackie Jennrich at Jacqueline.Jennrich@ahschools.us or stopping by House I to request a locker.
- General supplies for classes at CPHS include pencils/pens, notebook paper, folders with pockets, highlighters.
- Students taking physical education classes will need tennis shoes and a change of clothes.
- The suggested calculator for math classes is a TI-84.
- Additional needs will be based on the class and your student's chosen elective.
Now is the time to order your yearbook online.
Our volunteers are critical in supporting the work that we do every day. Please sign up to volunteer. You will need to complete the application and Criminal Record History Release (CRHR).
- Prior to starting school, students should log into A-H Connect to update their password.
- If students have problems or questions about how to do this, they may ask any of their teachers for help when they return to school.
If you are having difficulty viewing or opening particular links on your mobile device, please try on a computer before contacting CPHS. If you need assistance, please call Julie Yager at 763-506-6921 or Julie.Yager@ahschools.us