Welcome to the Champlin Park Career Center!
The primary mission of the Career and College Specialists (CCS) is to professionally educate and effectively assist students as they navigate through high school and transition into their college and career experience.
Click on Rebel Future Prep for guidance by grade level for your future career and college goals!
click here: FAFSA Information
ASVAB: Dec. 10 at Anoka High School (Free)
College/ Military Representative Lunch Room Visits
November 30: Hamline College, University of North Dakota
December 7: North Dakota State, Lake Superior College
December 14:North Dakota State College of Science, University of MN-Morris
CPHS Transcript Request Process: Follow these instructions before requesting a transcript:
- Request a Transcript in Naviance
- If you are using the Common App, You must MATCH with Naviance
- Transcript Request for Current Seniors google form:
Letters of Recommendation: When requesting a Letter of Recommendation from a teacher
- Ask your teacher first
- Fill out the blue LOR sheet located in the Career Center
- Request your teachers in Naviance
- Send Thank You