WElcome to the Champlin Park College and Career Center!
The safety of students and test center staff is ACT’s top priority. ACT has rescheduled its April 4 national test date to June 13 across the U.S. in response to concerns about the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19). All students registered for the April 4 test date will receive an email from ACT in the next few days informing them of the postponement and instructions for free rescheduling to June 13 or a future national test date. Learn more.
It is our goal to use this page to keep our parents and students updated with important news and information. Please check out each of the links on the side of this page for information to help answer questions and plan for post-secondary success.
The following services are provided by the Career Center, students can stop in any time or schedule an appointment:
- Post-Secondary preparation including help with Naviance
- Career planning
- Career & Industry Tours
- Assessment and Interest tests
- ACT practice and other test prep opportunities
- College visits from representatives
- High school transcript requests
- Letters of Recommendation
- Financial aid and scholarship information
- Military resources
- Conference night workshop information
- And much more!
The primary mission of the Career and College Specialists (CCS) is to professionally educate and effectively assist students as they navigate through high school and transition into their college and career experience.