Please plan accordingly, your TEACHER/ADVISOR/COACH/COUNSELOR needs at least a 2 week minimum to complete your letters.
If you need a letter of recommendation for college or scholarship from a TEACHER/ADVISOR/COACH follow the steps below:
- Ask your teacher/advisor/coach in person FIRST!
- Request the letter from a teacher on Naviance (click on colleges tab, and then apply to colleges)
- Fill out the form below and give it to your teacher/advisor/coach, the more details you give your teacher, the better the letter!
- If using the common application, make sure to circle Y (YES) on the letter of recommendation form so they also fill out the teacher evaluation on Naviance.
- Be sure to follow up with a Thank You card, we have some in the Career Center, if needed.
Note - If you need a letter of recommendation for a scholarship, let your teacher know what scholarship and be sure to get a hard copy from your teacher.**All Common App Colleges REQUIRE a counselor recommendation****All School Reports REQUIRE a counselor recommendation**If you need a letter of recommendation for college from a SCHOOL COUNSELOR follow the steps below:1. Ask your school counselor in person FIRST!2. Fill out the form below, once complete, you must make an appointment to MEET WITH YOUR COUNSELOR to discuss your request3. Be sure to follow up with a thank you card, we have some in the Career Center, if needed