Student Services Crisis Response Team
The crisis response team consists of trained professionals, all who work for the Anoka-Hennepin Schools. The team is comprised of school counselors, social workers and psychologists. All crisis response team members are district employees who have volunteered to receive additional training in crisis intervention and trauma response.
The primary role of the crisis response team is:
- Support building administration in time of crisis.
- Counsel and monitor students in need.
- Enable the school to return to normal routine as soon as possible.
- Make referrals and network with the community.
- Address and determine best practices for counseling and student safety.