Costa Rica 2016
Trip dates: June 18-24, 2016; trip number: 122031Step out of your classroom and into the exotic world of Costa Rica on one of three exhilarating adventures. No matter which itinerary you choose, you’re sure to be amazed and inspired around every corner you turn.
In a country that’s home to vibrant rainforests, active volcanoes, unique wildlife, and amazing surf, there are endless opportunities to experience learning in a fun and meaningful way. Ziplining through a canopy, taking a mud bath in volcanic clay, enjoying surf lessons, snorkeling in a national park, white water rafting, and engaging with the local community are just a few highlights of the adventures you can experience with us in Costa Rica.
And, through this global program, both middle and high school students can earn high school credit, and high school students may work to earn up to three college credits through a prestigious partner university. So, jumpstart your educational voyage and take a look at the videos and itineraries below to see some of the thrilling adventures that await you!
Parent information nightsParents/guardians and students can choose to attend one of the following evening meetings:
- Sept. 21 at 6 p.m. at Oak View Middle School, IMC/media center.
- Sept. 21 at 7:30 p.m. at Coon Rapids Middle School, IMC/media center.
- Sept. 24 at 6 p.m. at Roosevelt Middle School IMC/media center.
- Sept. 24 at 7:30 p.m. at Northdale Middle School IMC/media center.
- Sept. 28 at 6 p.m. at Anoka Middle School for the Arts – Fred Moore Campus IMC/media center.
- Sept. 28 at 7:30 p.m. at Jackson Middle School IMC/media center.