Overview of Anoka-Hennepin's school-based mental health program
- early intervention
- crisis management
- diagnostic assessment
- individual and family therapy
- mental health professional development training for school staff
- mental health service coordination
- mental health consultation for parents/staff
Any parent/guardian or school staff can make a referral. You can make a referral by calling or emailing the mental health professional at one of the *designated sites. View the mental health services staff directory.
* = If you have a student who attends a school that isn't a designated school-based mental health program site, please consult with the school student support staff or nurse to discuss options. They can provide information about other resources in the community or through the county.
Disclaimer: The resources referenced by Anoka-Hennepin are provided for informational purposes only, and should not be used to replace the specialized training and professional judgment of a health care or mental health care professional. Anoka-Hennepin cannot be held responsible for the use of the information provided. If immediate mental health assistance is needed, please call 911.