Johnsville Elementary Parent Teacher OrganizationPTO is organized for the purpose of supporting the education of children at Johnsville Elementary School by fostering relationships among the school, parents, and teachers. The organization will not seek to control the administrative policy of the school but may offer input.
President: Candace Zutkoskee
Vice President: Jessica Diorio-Scott
Treasurers: Karen Schoumaker and Maggie Kirkpatrick
Secretary: Rachel Kowal
Meeting Dates and Locations
The PTO Meetings are held in the Johnsville Media Center from 6:30pm - 7:30pm.
September 13th, 2022
October 18th, 2022
November 15th, 2022
January, 17, 2023
February 14, 2023
March 7, 2023
April 18, 2023
May 16, 2023
Johnsville PTO Meeting Minutes
PTOs, booster clubs and nonprofits
Anoka-Hennepin Parent Involvement provides helpful management information to parent-teacher organizations (PTOs), advisory councils, partnership teams, booster clubs and other nonprofit organizations that help students.Topics include:
- Establishing non-profit organization (501c3) status
- Non-profit organization and volunteer management
- Financial and organizational management
- Recruitment and retention of members
- Partnership practices and networking
To check out or browse book titles on all aspects of nonprofit management, visit the Anoka-Hennepin Parent Resource Center.
- Consultations - Parent Involvement provides one-on-one or small group consultations regarding most topics related to managing parent organizations.
- Document retention - Parent Involvement will keep duplicates of crucial documents on file for district parent organizations (PTOs, PTAs, home and school associations, and booster clubs).
- Leadership workshops & Special Events - are offered on a periodic basis. Topics typically covered include member recruitment and retention, publicity, communications, tips for treasurers and obtaining or maintaining (501c3) nonprofit status with the IRS. Visit the PTO and booster club workshop page to register for free trainings.
- Partnership refresher - An annual training and networking event for members of Anoka-Hennepin's Partnership Teams is facilitated by Parent Involvement. This event assists teams in fulfilling their self-directed goals to boost student achievement and help schools in other ways.
Use Library Name: AHPRCNo Password is required.
ContactAnoka-Hennepin Parent Involvement, 2727 N Ferry St., Anoka, MN 55303Supervisor: Liz Burgard, email@example.com